|Please Support our Sponsors|
IDF "Sandwich" Armored Bus
Courtesy of Robert Goldman - Kfar Saba, Israel
From the end of the War of Independence in 1948 until the end of the Six Day War in 1967 the two buses below were allowed by treaty to transfer Jewish staff and supplies through Jordanian controlled territory to the Hebrew University and Hadassah Hospital on Mt. Scopus in Jerusalem.
The Larger Bus
The Smaller Bus.
Please note the glass at the top of the vehicle was a modification to increase interior lighting for museum visitors.